HVAC Branch Manager
The branch manager for Southern Refrigeration Corporation exercises complete responsibility for developing and managing a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction by directing, coordinating, and monitoring all sales, branch operation, and personnel development activities. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
As a Branch Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assessing local market conditions and identifying current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales and profitability plans according to VP of Sales principles that ensure the development and maintenance of account plans.
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch to include distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals.
- Ensure that all areas of work performance are properly staffed and directed.
- Provide training, coaching, development, and motivation to each team member.
- Take on responsibility for evaluating and the orientation of all new employees in your branch.
- Oversee branch financial management.
- Achieve the profitability goals/objectives of the branch and organization.
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory, and cash.
- Cooperate fully with the credit department in extending and enforcing credit policies.
- At least 5 years of HVAC/R selling experience
- Managerial experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills are a must
- Strong computer operating skills, Microsoft Office knowledge preferred
- Base salary plus commission
- Bonus program
- Company car, computer, and cell phone
- Full benefits include health, dental, and vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid vacation and sick time