Welder & Shipping ClerkHOME PRIDE
Home Pride, Inc. is searching for (1) Shipping Clerk and (1) Welder for their Bristol, VA location.
Chosen candidate will work in a production environment where teamwork is important. Monday - Thursday work schedule. Candidates must be willing to work overtime on Fridays when needed. Home Pride, Inc. offers a secure work environment, aggressive hourly rate, and outstanding benefits package: Medical/Dental /Vision, 401k match and annual 401K profit sharing potential after one year of employment.
- Safely operate forklift to handle shipments
- Manages the flow of the delivery of materials
- Resolves shipment discrepancies
- Monitors and ensures quality control
- Maintain organized process
- Clean up work area at end of shift or when job is complete
- Safe work history in warehouse and/or shipping environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs throughout shift
- Certified forklift operator
- High school diploma/GED
- General knowledge of weight distribution when loading trailers
- Experience preferred in Manufacturing background
- Good math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make and accommodate decision changes on short notice
- Ability to work overtime as needed. Excellent attendance required.