Part Time Video Production Editor
Part-Time Video Production Editor
At Citizens, we connect people and communities to technology. Now we'd like to connect with you. Citizens is currently seeking a qualified part-time Video Production Editor to play a vital role in the continued stability and growth of our organization. So come grow with us, where you will assist us in delivering on our mission to our customers and will be a key member of a supportive, service-oriented team that:
• Ensures our local video content needs are fully met.
• Takes whatever actions are required to deliver a great customer experience.
• Lives Citizens' Values, by completing work to the highest quality standard in the most productive manner.
The Citizens Difference
Citizens is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that promotes personal development and provides many learning opportunities.
Our employees are key to our success. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Citizens offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, paid time off, volunteer time off and a nurturing work environment.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Provide meaningful and valued local video content that is available only through Citizens TV service.
• The Video Production Editor may conduct interviews, work with live broadcasts or may record content. The recorded content may be edited using Adobe Premier software. Content Includes local community events, business advertisements, commercials and/or TV shows on Citizens' local television channel(s)
• This position requires use of a Tricaster video production system,DSLR cameras and broadcast quality video cameras, and professional audio equipment.
• This position will also assist in maintaining the Pixellot automated camera systems installed at the local high school football field and gymnasiums.
This position is perfect for a reliable, high-energy, enthusiastic person who will build rapport, have respectful interactions, answer questions, and facilitate service contact with their teammates. This position requires a high degree of community involvement and works closely with the Marketing & Events Specialist and the EVP of Customer Relations & Marketing.
Only qualified applicants with the above knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer